Last updated: October 13, 2022
Access Restricted to Individuals of Legal Drinking Age
Access to the Site is limited to and intended for only persons of legal drinking age in their country of origin. To access the Site, you will be required to verify your date of birth. Age verification prompts may also be located within the Site.
We do not knowingly collect information about anyone under the legal drinking age. If you are under legal drinking age do not provide a false date of birth in order to access our Site. If you believe that someone under the legal drinking age has provided us information by accessing our Site, please contact us so that we may investigate and delete, deidentify and/or anonymize personal information collected about an underage individual.
Third Party Websites
Personal information is information that identifies or is reasonably capable of being associated with an identifiable individual. Personal information does not include information about an individual that is publicly available nor does it include deidentified, anonymized or aggregate information. Information we collect automatically is not personal information.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store personal information you knowingly provide to us. For example, when you elect to contact us by email using the Site, you provide your name, email address and any personal information you choose to disclose to us in the body of your message.
Information We Collect Automatically
Whenever you interact with our Site, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, device information, “cookie” information, and information concerning your use and access to our Site.
Automatically collected information is not personal information because the information does not identify a particular individual and are we are not able to reasonably identify a particular individual or household using this information. Our Cookies Policy applies to our automated collection of non-personal information.
We may use automatically collected information to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use the information to improve our Site and content delivered through our Site.
How We Use Your Information
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To communicate with you about our products and offerings
- To communicate with you about your purchases and your experience with us
- To improve and develop our products and offerings
- To evaluate our marketing efforts and campaigns
- To implement social networking campaigns, features and apps
- For compliance with our company policies and procedures, accounting purposes, and where otherwise required or permitted by law.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell your information to third-parties. However, we may share your information with the following:
- Our affiliates and service partners. We may share your information with our affiliates and service partners. Affiliates are businesses and brands affiliated with Wooler Brands, Inc. Service partners are people and entities that support our business in various capacities such as technical support, media and marketing services, and web-related services. By visiting our Site you consent to the transfer of your information throughout our business enterprise, including to affiliates and service partners.
- As permitted or required by law. We may disclose your information in response to a lawful demand for its production and when necessary to protect or defend our legal interests or the interests of our customers and other users of our Site.
- Business Transfers. In the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, transfer of assets, or reorganization, we may transfer, sell, or assign your personal information and information concerning your relationship with us.
We may request that you post comments and images from your social media accounts with certain hashtags. Depending on your social media privacy settings, we may redisplay those comments or images on our social media pages. You give us permission to display and redisplay your comment and/or image by using the hashtags we request.
Protecting Your Information
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information. We will use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals.